All Spain Residency Profiles
Investor-Residency (Golden Visa)
This permit requires an investment of at least 500.000€ in Spanish property (one or several).
- It is also possible to apply for this residency by depositing 1 million Euros in a Spanish bank account investment fund.
- Applications can be made with the spouse & children under 18 years
- After 10 years of residency it is also possible to obtain permanent Residency in Spain and Spanish Citizenship.
Start or Expand your own business to obtain Spainish Residency.
- It is possible to apply with your spouse and children who are dependents.
- You are required to have a business plan and enough funds to set-up and live for the duration of the first period (1 year).
- Once you have achieved 5 years as Self-Employed with Spain Residence, the renewal of your permit be issued as a permanent resident card.
- Must spend more than 6 months in Spain to be eligible for renewal of your Residency in Spain.
This residency has no-requirement for employment.
- This residency is for applicants who wish to retire in Spain, who have income from abroad or who are able to conduct their business remotely.
- Applications can be with the spouse and children, who are dependents.
- There are 3 periods of validity, after which the applicant, meeting certain criteria, can be eligible for a permanent Spain Residence card.
- You are required to have Spanish residency, either rented or in ownership.
- It takes around 45 days to get the required application paperwork ready. Then between 3 – 8 weeks to be approved and to obtain Spain Residence.
Our services allow you to apply for Spanish Residency, renew your current Spanish Residency, secure a Permanent Spain Residence or obtain Spanish Citizenship with a Spanish Passport. All services are offered for Spain immigration in various languages and cover everything required to allow you and your family to work, live or retire in Spain. Once your Spanish Residency is achieved, you will have freedom of movement to visit most of countries in Europe, with only your Spanish Residency card.
What our Clients say:
FAQ: Non-EU Residents
To obtain your Spanish Residency certificate we will present for you:
- Your foreigner’s tax number: ´NIE´.
- Your proof of health insurance or the form S1 should you be a pensioner.
- A bank receipt to confirm payment for the ´Residencia´.
- A fully and correctly completed residency application form.
- Your valid and in-date passport. (Certified Attestation if required)
- Proof of income which demonstrates the required amounts.
´Residencia´, meaning residence, gives legal permission to stay in Spain and has two different versions:
For Non-EU citizens – this is a blue and pink card which contains the personal details and passport photo.
For EU citizens – it is a green card which contains your personal details and no photo.
You will be classified a Spanish resident when you spend more than 183 days (roughly six months) in Spain in any one calendar year, these days do not have to be consecutive. This applies to expatriates and owners of homes in Spain.
If you plan to spend more than 90 days in Spain, you will need to apply for residency, classified as ´Residencia´ in Spain.
EU nationals with the right to live and work in Spain with mostly similar rights that Spanish citizens have.
To obtain permanent residency in Spain and to be able to apply for citizenship, it is required to meet the 10-years of residence criteria and have lived continuously for a minimum of 5-years in Spain, immediately prior to the application.
Latest Residency News
To obtain residency in Spain it requires the submission of a completed residency application, together with the correct personal documentation of each applicant, some of
Residency applications in Spain require their applicants to demonstrate sufficient funds which are registered in the bank under the applicant’s name, but do these funds
Whether you can carry out your residency application from within Spain or not, depends upon from where you are a citizen. EU national citizens if