SpainResidency forms part of the lawbird legal group and was established solely for Immigration-law, for our clients who wish to obtain Residency in Spain for Spain Residency.
This affiliation means our associate lawyers work directly for us in our offices and are dedicated to achieve our clients Residency in Spain with freedom of movement within the EU.
Both our impartiality together with our vast experience and capability in the spanish legal system, ensures our clients obtain the best results and achieve Spanish Citizenship.
Our operations are fully supported by a talented team of expert lawyers and administrative staff who provide the backbone of our ethical and longstanding company.
Our services offer Spanish Visas´ for those who are looking to obtain Residency in Spain. We help with: Spanish passport, Golden Visa, Spain Residency & Spanish Citizenship.
Our lawyers in the press: (click the channel icon to view the reports)
What our Clients say:
Andrew patiently walked us through the process and assisted us in obtaining private health insurance, the single most important factor in our relocation, as I am 75 years of age.
Vanessa walked us through all of the visa requirements for the Spanish Embassy in Chicago, compiled our documents and compressed them for submittal. We would not be en route to Spain now (20/02/2023) without these two professionals and the rest of the staff at Spain Residency. Thanks to everyone there.
- Lawbird is a Spanish lawfirm driven to help their clients approach Spain in an informed manner.
- No matter whether its Property law, litigation or immigration law, lawbird is setup to introduce you to and assist you within the Spanish legal system.
- Lawbird is an English speaking , Spanish Lawfirm with more than 15 years of experience assisting international clients accross the entire Spanish península.
- Our mission is to become the most trustworthy and reliable English-speaking law firm in Spain, delivering a hassle-free, independent service of the highest quality and best value, whilst providing customers with full support and assistance enabling them to conduct any personal or business activity in Spain with confidence.
- We have committed ourselves to provide the best possible service to our clients, and therefore we avoid any sort of business relationship that may compromise our independency.