The government of Spain has taken the decision to end the obligatory use of face-masks on public transport in Spain from 08th February 2023.
Having analysed the Covid-19 situation in Spain, the government has taken the decision to stop the compulsory use of facemasks on public transport.
In addition to this, facemasks are also no-longer required for use in minor health establishments like, orthopaedic centres, opticians and hearing centres.
There are however still public establishments where the use of a facemask is still compulsory:
- Health centres
- Dental clinics
- Residencies for the elderly
- Some specialised care-centres
ALL TYPES OF RESIDENCY AVAILABLE IN SPAIN:
- Golden-Visa Spain (Spain citizenship by investment)
- Non-Lucrative visa Spain (Spain visa non lucrative)
- Self-Employed visa Spain (self employed expats in Spain)
- Digital-Nomad visa Spain (remote worker in Spain)
DO YOU REQUIRE A RESIDENCE CARD IN SPAIN?
We provide legal assistance for this.
We are a Spanish Solicitor and assist our clients with all types of residency applications.
Permanent residency is obtained after 5 years of Spanish Residency through Self-Employed Residency, Digital-Nomad, Non-Lucrative Residency or Golden-Visa. This followed by 5 years as a permanent resident in Spain and means you can then obtain Spanish Citizenship with a Spanish Passport.