All available residency profiles
Investor-Residency (Golden Visa)
This permit requires an investment of at least 500.000€ in Spanish property (one or several).
- It is also possible to apply by depositing €1,000,000 in a Spanish bank account.
- Applications can be made with the spouse & children under 18 years
- After 10 years of residency it is also possible to obtain permanent residency and citizenship.
Self-Employed Res (Business owner)
Start or Expand your own business & obtain Permanent Residency in Spain.
- It is possible to apply with your spouse and children who are dependents.
- You are required to have a business plan and enough funds to set-up and live for the duration of the first period (1 year).
- Once you have achieved 5 years as a Self-Employed resident, the renewal of your permit be issued as a permanent resident card.
- Must spend more than 6 months in Spain to be eligible for renewal.
Non-Lucrative Residency (Retirement)
This residency has no-requirement of employment.
- This residency is for applicants who wish to retire in Spain, or for those that are able to conduct their business remotely.
- It is possible to apply with the spouse and children who are dependents
- There are 3 periods of validity, after which the applicant, meeting certain criteria, can be eligible for a permanent residency card.
- You are required to have a residence, either rented or in ownership.
- It may take in the region of 45 days to get the required application paperwork ready. Then between 3 – 8 weeks to be approved.
What our Clients say: